Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Waiting for challenges?

Lionbridge's attorney stated last Thursday, before the results of the vote were known that they intended to "challenge" the votes we challenged (the 3 Tiers 2s) and the choice of Marilyse as our observer.

It's not clear what they can expect to achieve with such challenges as I doubt the final result can be reversed but they have until Thursday to proceed.

If they post those challenges I don't know how they'll be processed: I asked NLRB about their potential impact but did not receive yet an answer.

Let us be patient.

If you have questions or if you hear questions, thanks for forwarding them.

I recently found this page devoted to Eleanor Roosevelt's quotes about unions: I found it interesting and inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment